Thursday, June 30, 2011

OWH Challenge!!!!!


Hey there bleeps!!! Sorry it's been awhile!!!
Today's card I made for the Autumn card challenge over at Operation Write Home. While I was in Texas, I stole um, borrowed this stamp set from my mommy!!! Unfortunately it's retiring from the catty tomorrow!!! Boo!!! I still love it though.....remember tomorrow is the very last day to order anything from the retiring list from the 10'-11' IB&C.....the new one11'-12' IB&C starts on July the 1st.....I'm sooooo excited....I'm getting my new catty tomorrow and I can't wait!!!!


Come back on Sat.....I'll be doing a OWH Blog party Hop!! Lots of challenges for you to play along with!!!Plus blog candy along the way and who knows what other things they have in store!!!;)
Thanks so much for stopping by and let me know if you need any help with your retiring product order!!!!;)


Card Recipe:
Card stock: CC, Natural White and Sahara Sand
SU! Watercolor paper
Sweet Pea DSP
Raffia
Eyelets from stash
Inks: Pumpkin Pie,More Mustard,Always Artichoke,CC and Soft Suede
Egg Carton Strip from Stash
Decorative Label Punch and Wide Oval Punch
Autumn Harvest Stamp Set

6 comments:

Patti said...

Great card. Unfortunately there are a lot of favorites retiring today. It is hard to not worry especially when it's family related issues. I pray they are swiftly resolved.

Paula S. said...

Beautiful Fall card Holley! I'm getting antsy to see what new and exciting things are in this year's IB&C.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

It's gorgeous Holley, I can understand how it "happened to come home with you" :) Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

Dixie Cochran said...

Oh, how I love fall colors! Your card is terrific!

Linda said...

Welcome back Holley! Love all the textures in that card.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cool fall card - love the cut out image - good job!
hugs, Joyce