Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Operation Write Home Challenge!




I've been a little behind lately....so today I had a few minutes to do a card for Operation Write Home. They gave us a free digital image from *Wink *Wink Ink. This is such a cute bear,and the card took me a whole 5 minutes to make!!! I choose to use the color print out,to make life simple. Well,here's the deets on the card,thanks for stopping by!
Recipe for card:
  • Card stocks : Real Red,WW and Night of Navy
  • Washington Apple DSP
  • Punches : Large Oval and Scallop Oval ;also used regular hole punch so
  • I could add my ribbon on the side
  • sheer yellow and orange rainbow ribbon from stash
  • Rainbow saying printed from computer

6 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh Holley these are so cute! You've been a busy lady, I can't wait to see what you'll be making next Have a great day!

Kajikit said...

Awwies!

Carmen O. said...

Just too cute! The sentiment is perfect.

Unknown said...

I love the sentiment, too! I needed that card myself today.

Cheryl said...

Oh my Holley...you DO stay busy!!!! Your stuff always ROCKS!!! Take Care Lady!

debb said...

Beautiful card and I love that sentiment!