I've been a little behind lately....so today I had a few minutes to do a card for Operation Write Home. They gave us a free digital image from *Wink *Wink Ink. This is such a cute bear,and the card took me a whole 5 minutes to make!!! I choose to use the color print out,to make life simple. Well,here's the deets on the card,thanks for stopping by!
Recipe for card:
- Card stocks : Real Red,WW and Night of Navy
- Washington Apple DSP
- Punches : Large Oval and Scallop Oval ;also used regular hole punch so
- I could add my ribbon on the side
- sheer yellow and orange rainbow ribbon from stash
- Rainbow saying printed from computer