Tuesday, May 11, 2010

oops,my bad!! My boo-boo card for OWH!!!!












OK,I was contacted by Jan from Operation Write Home to make a sample card for them!! I was very excited!!! She said I needed to make a card using gold on it,no glitter....because of it going to our troops overseas; this could be dangerous for them because it might transfer to their clothing and whatnot,thus making them visible to the enemy!!!
Well,on my card I decided to use gold embossing powder.....I chose the one I have that does have glitter in it. Since I did heat set the embossing powder,I never gave it a second thought! I even rubbed on it just to make sure....but Jan informed me that we still couldn't take a chance. I do understand....I want the troops to be safe ....so, off to make another card!!!....(but I won't be able to share that sample with you until June!!!) Here are the deets for this card sample....thanks for stopping by!! ;)


Recipe for card :
  • Card stock : Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla
  • Stamp Sets : Tiny Tags,Vintage Labels and Baroque Background
  • Punches: Eyelet Border,Small Oval and Curly Label
  • DSP : Bella Rose
  • Inks: Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa
  • Sheer Striped Gold Ribbon from Stash
  • Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die using BigShot
  • small half pearl from stash
PS~ Memorial Weekend I will be doing the OWH Blog Hop.....I'll be giving away some Blog Candy,too....so follow me to get all the deets later ;)

2 comments:

Shari Winterstein said...

Oh my stars - this is stunning! I am so glad we found each other on Stampin' Connection. Because I have enjoyed your blog so much, I am awarding you with the One Lovely Blog award. Your blog is listed on mine. You have been such an encouragement to me with your sweet comments and I look forward to many more of your works of heart. Thank you for blessing my stamping life with yours. :)

Anonymous said...

Naked celebs [url=http://www.mityoga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=121092&p=409661#p409661] nude pics[/url] babe nude