Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thank you chick!




Hello again! I usually don't post twice in one day,but Todd's lost in NCIS land;so I got some more stamping done!I made another thank you card for Laura....I think I have still a few more,so that's what I'll be finishing up tomorrow. I love this stamp set,and I really like how this card turned out......except I couldn't make the raffia bow behave,has a mind of it's own! Well....here's the deets.....thanks for stopping by!
Recipe for card :
  • card stocks : garden green,WW,Summer Sun
  • Inks : summer sun,close to cocoa,bliss blue,bordering blue,creamy caramel,ruby red,garden green,black stazon
  • DCWV designer paper from stash
  • Washington Apple DSP
  • raffia for bow
  • silk flowers from stash
  • button from stash
  • Cricut for ovals and scalloped oval
  • Heat gun to 'brown' the raffia

No comments: