Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thank you cards!















Well,I don't have a wow project to show you today,but I do have two thank you cards to share. I made them for my friend,she going to give them out to some of the staff at the hospital. I still have a few more to make....hoping to get that done tomorrow,since Cody is feeling better and will be going back to school! They were very simple cards,but I like how they turned out! Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe for first card :

  • Card stocks : VV,More mustard,Ruby Red
  • Garden Green Ink
  • Twill Tape
  • Jewelry Twine
  • Stamp Sets : Noteworthy,LeJardin Botanique
Recipe for second Card :
  • Card stocks : Close to Cocoa,Bashful Blue,VV,Choc chip
  • Stamp Sets : LeJardin Botanique,Spring Solitude
  • Punches : large and scallop ovals,eyelet border
  • Inks : Bliss Blue,Choc chip
  • Ribbon from stash
  • DSP from stash (DCWV)

No comments: