Thursday, January 28, 2010

Technical Thursday with MDS!

I made this video using SU!'s MDS. I love this program so far,it's very user friendly.....even for a computerly challenged person like me! These pic were taken around the kids birthdays! Since all my kids have their birthdays within weeks of each other,we just have small birthday celebrations.....and because they have them during the Thanksgiving break! They all wanted Sock Monkey's.....those are about $30 bucks a piece!! I thought that was high for a stuffed animal and since they were made in China! But they enjoyed them! I hope you like the video. Just playing with the programs designer templates,but I did add some stuff and delete some things.....it didn't take very long to create all these pages. I like how they turned out! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: