Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Two Card Tuesday plus one more!




























So, I guess this is actually three card Tuesday instead of Two Card Tuesday! I'm trying to play catch up. My friends husband has been in ICU for 3 weeks now,he is doing much better and they are saying that by the end of the week he maybe will get to transfer to a rehab facility!! PRAISE GOD,He is the healing physician!! Well,I told her over a week ago I would make up some thank you cards for her to give to some of the staff. I still have a few more to make,but here are three cards so far!! Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe for first card :

  • Stamp set : Spring Solitude
  • Card stocks : Ruby red,Kraft,another company(kinda like True Thyme,retired)
  • buttons from stash
  • ribbon from an old belt
  • Inks : True Thyme(retired)

Recipe for second card :

  • Card stocks : Regal Rose,very vanilla,pale plum
  • Stamp set : Cheep Talk
  • Scallop Border Punch
  • Ribbon from stash

Recipe for third card :

  • Stamp Sets : Lovely Labels,Doodle This
  • Card stocks : Blush Blossom,Very Vanilla
  • Not Quite Navy ink
  • ribbon from stash

No comments: