Today's card is for Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge #58. I did make my focal point panel a bit bigger, added the ribbon and scallop trim strip with the punched oval sentiment, but other than that....everything is the same on the sketch. I love this stamp set from Stampin' Up! ....the Occasions mini catty is totally awesome....if you want to browse it.....you can find it on the right hand of my blog!!!
Also,don't forget that anyone who joins Stampin' Up! under me until March 31, 2011....I will personally buy you any price stamp set from any current catty's as a thank you....that is on top of SU! giving new recruits a 15% discount and extra $50 in product!!! Whoo-hoo.....can't beat that, huh? Now what are you waiting for? Contact me today to sign up....so you can......Love what you do & Share what you love!!!
|click here to see a video about becoming a Stampin' Up! demo!|
I love Stampin' Up! and their wonderful products and I know you would too!!! So join my team today and show peeps how they can have fun with paper and stamps!!!
Thanks SEW much for stopping by and have a great day!!!! ;)
- Card stocks: WW, Regal Rose,Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo
- Sweet Stitches DSP from Occasions Mini
- Sew Suite Stamp Set from Occasions Mini
- Always Artichoke Seam Binding Ribbon
- Scallop Square Punch
- Scallop Oval Punch
- Small Oval Punch
- Scallop Trim Border Punch
- Playground Buttons
- Sentiment printed from Computer using MDS