Wednesday, December 15, 2010

colorful shrooms!

front of easel card
Hello Bleeps!
I am in love with this stamp set and paper!!! It was on sale a couple of weeks ago as a bundle, so I grabbed it up! It goes perfect together...that's why I love Stampin' Up! so much....everything coordinates so beautiful together! I made this card for an Etsy customer, I hope she likes it! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day ;)

side view

front closed
Card Recipe:
  1. Card stock: Tempting Turquoise,WW,Real Red and Old Olive
  2. Stamp Set: Funky Four and Picnic Parade
  3. Inks: Chocolate Chip
  4. SU! Markers: Old Olive,Real Red,Tempting Turquoise,So Saffron
  5. Play Date DSP
  6. Clear and Scallop Dies
  7. Real Red Taffeta Ribbon
  8. Punches: Large and Scallop Oval
  9. Scallop Trim Border Punch
  10. Play Date Quick Accents

4 comments:

Yolanda said...

I LOVE what you have done with your blog! Thank you for your comment on my blog, I am now following you! How do you put SU images on the side of your blog tht you can click on? THANKS again, and God bless!

Shari Winterstein said...

Holley - THIS IS SO CUTE! I love how you've made an easel card using the scallop circle. All I want for Christmas is an M-D-S. You blog is so cute and there are so many others that I love as well. Thanks for blessing my day and inspiring my art. :)

Patti said...

Really cute card - very colorful. What a great idea to use the scallop circle on the easel card.

Dale Morin said...

Very cute! Love how you made an easel card. I may have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing.