Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Two Challenges in One!!!

Hey Bleeps!
 Sorry I've not posted very much lately!! People have been sick and then I will admit to being a little down,seems like I can't get my mojo going. But I'm feeling somewhat better. So, I made today's card for two challenges. Operation Write Home Sketch and the challenge over at Sweet Stampin Blog. If you like the image, I'm selling the stamp set, you can see below the recipe for the card for the deets! Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe for Card:
  1. Card stock: Pumpkin Pie,Riding Hood Red and VV
  2. Washington Apple DSP (retired)
  3. Basic Black and Riding Hood Red Inks
  4. Blender Pen
  5. So Saffron Ribbon
  6. Bling from Stash
  7. Happy Moments Clear Stamp Set (retired....for sale!)


So here is the retired Stampin' Up! stamp set for sale. It was a Sale-a-bration set and could only be earned by spending $50 or more!!! It has 7 clear mounted cling stamps. The price is $12, which includes insurance and shipping! Let me know if you are interested!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Hi Holley, I'm glad you're feeling better because your cards make the blogosphere a prettier place! Hang in there!

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling better Holley! Your card is great!

Cindy's Card Co said...

Yeah, Holley's back, I was wondering what happened to you. Hope all is well now. Great card.

Wendy said...

Your card is lovely! Glad that you could jump back in and play again!

andyjay said...

Really cute! Love what you did with the ribbon and I love that stamp! :)