Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog Spotlight!!

sweet stampin challenge blog
Hey Bleeps(blog peeps!)
I was so thrilled to find a email today from Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog!!! I am the Spotlight Crafter for this week!!! This is my first Blog Award,Yippee!!!I have just discovered their blog about a month or so ago!!! I just love doing challenges and trying new things!!! Go check them out!!!I am working on a card as I type....so come back later tonight,I will try to upload it soon!!Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
If you would like to see the card that I had entered into the challenge that won the honor of the Blog Award you can Click here for the original post!!!

2 comments:

Patti said...

Congratulations on the award. Well deserved.

Sherry H said...

Congratulations, Holley! I'm not surprised; your work is beautiful!