Saturday, September 4, 2010

French Style Card

Hello Bleeps (blog peeps!)
I had time today to play with my new stamp set that I won from SU! I feel extremely blessed with my business lately!!! I have two clubs going on and I signed up a demo....all within about 2 months of me trying to take business to the next level!!! I will be having a BIG workshop in Nov. plus, I still maybe, hopefully having a OWH Birthday Bash sometime this month.....but nothing definite as of right now, but keeping my fingers crossed for that!!!
 I really appreciate all of my blogging friends that I have met along the way and my dear customers!!! I certainly couldn't do this without you and your support!!! When I started this blog, I never knew that I would ever get a following!!! And I was so excited to find out that I've had over 18,000 visitors to my blog so far!!! True, they may be repeat visitors....but that's just a minor technicality ;) I love reading all your sweet comments and I love to visit you guys as much as I can as well!!! I get soooo much inspiration from all of you talented cardmakers out there!!! If you are looking for a Stampin' Up! demonstrator,consider me...and if you ever want to place a order I would be delighted to help you out!!! If you have any questions I will help find the answer with you!!! IF you are even considering becoming a SU! demo.....I would be honored in having you join me in the incredible journey of being a SU! demo.....love what you do, always!!!;)

 Now, with all of that said....I will be giving away some blog candy at the end of the month for Operation Write Home's Birthday Bash Celebration.....more deets to come!!! PLUS, my birthday is coming up....OCT. 13 to be exact! I was born on Friday the 13th in October.....hummmm....do you think that means anything, LOL??? Well, you could ask my husband!!! On second thought....you might not want to...hehehehe ;) Anyways,for my birthday,I will be giving another Blog Candy then!!! So 2 blog candies in the near future....whoo-hoo!!! And it's to celebrate YOU!!! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!! ;)
I hope you like my card today....I've used this same sketch recently.....I love the versatility of it!!! Enjoy your Labor Day weekend and thanks for stopping by!!!


Recipe for card:

  • Card stocks: Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla

  • Inks: Marina Mist,Close to Cocoa,So Saffron,Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink

  • Chic Boutique Stamp Set!!!!!I WON IT FREE from SU!!!! Yay,Me!!!

  • Crochet Trim Lace Ribbon

  • Large Oval Punch

  • Bella Birds DSP(retired)

  • Distressing Tool

  • Tea Stain Ink with Distressing Essentials Kit

6 comments:

Patti said...

Beautiful card. I enjoy visiting to see your work.

RobinH said...

beautiful card!
and a free stamp set, how cool is that?

RobinH said...

beautiful card!
and a free stamp set, how cool is that?

grandmalee said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! Beautiful colors, and I know why you're using this sketch again...it's fabulous! I've loved your distress work so much that I decided to invest in a distressing tool. Not SU! this time, but I have my eye on lots of other stuff. Love that lace, too!

Seeing your cards are always a great start and/or finish to my day. You always have such wonderful cards AND videos even if that one person doesn't have anything better to do than try to ruin someone's day!

Chelsey has passed the 23 week mark, so the baby has a better chance of survival now. This has helped her stress level go down as well as all of the prayers! I took her outside uin the wheelchair for awhile to get some fresh air. Then we spent the rest of the day coloring, and she gave me her images to make into cards for OWH. One of her nurses asked Chelsey if I would come up and help the others on the ward with card making after seeing some of the cards I've made for Chelsey. I can't believe all of the supplies they have available there! This same nurse is helping Chelsey with her crocheting. I'll talk more later! Lee

Sandy said...

Gorgeous card! And happy bday early in case I forget later....I'm gonna be drowning in cards by then!

Sherry H said...

Oooh la la! I love your Eiffel Tower card, especially the distressing. Must have that crochet ribbon!