Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wow Wednesday

Hello and happy Wednesday to ya'!!! I made this to add to my Etsy store, it's for you to put your prayers into. I have one that I made for my family last year....my kids are always scribbling little notes to God on....I told them that they can write whatever they wanted to and I wouldn't look.....it's private between God and them!!! Boy, that's hard not to want to open that up and read their thoughts!!! ;) ....it's like putting sweets in front of a diabetic and saying look but don't touch!!!LOL!!! Anyways this falls under one of my own personal challenges called Wow Wednesday. I started those challenges when I started this blog but haven't been keeping up on it ,but I'm going to really try and do something crafty everyday and start blogging a little better....WELL,I have started my week off pretty good,so far!!! I just hope I can hold up!!! I'm also going to try and do at least one video a month as well ;)
 If you would ever like to try one of my challenges,please feel free....just send me a pic of it so I can post it here too!!! I'd love to see your creative projects....you can see my list of challenges on the bottom right hand side of my blog. Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week! ;)

2 comments:

JustYolie said...

Great idea! The paper is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

what a great idea! love the colors, very pretty