Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby Critters Punch Art

Watermelon baby made with SU! punches

Sweet Pea Baby made with SU! Punches, bow was made using my
cricut and Doodlecharms cartridge

DoodleBug Baby made with SU! punches, antennas made
with my Cricut and Storybook cartridge

Flower Baby made using SU! punches and the blossom flower
made using Cricut and Doodlecharms cartridge

ladybug baby made using SU! punches,antennae made
using Cricut and Storybook cartridge


butterfly baby made with SU! punches,antennae made
using Cricut and Storybook cartridge

Bumble Bee baby made using SU! punches



sock monkey made using SU! punches





I have shared these projects awhile ago,so they aren't new...but OWH has punch art going on so I though I'd share them again for anyone that would like to make them. They are really very easy to do. I did use my cricut expression on some of them,noted above in the description....but mostly just used my Stampin' Up! punches!! I used the word window,small,large and wide ovals,heart and various circle punches. I hand drew the faces and added and took away by trimming here and there to get the look I needed. I saw the original idea for the sweet pea and ladybug on Andrea's blog....she is very talented when it comes to punch art!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening! ;)

14 comments:

Operation Write Home said...

Oh my gosh these are so CUTE!!!

Carol L said...

These are all so cute! Great job on all of 'em!

jayne said...

Oh, my! These are just adorable!

Holly / InkPaperStamps said...

Awwwww, these are adorable!

Nancy Keller said...

Cute cute babies! And I love that sock monkey!

Cindy's Card Co said...

Those are just adorable.

Dolores A. said...

The baby critters are adorable!
Thanks for sharing... may CASE a couple.

Crystal said...

Oh my word, these are INSANELY adorable!!! Bookmarking for future use! :) tfs

Unknown said...

The sock monkey is a hoot!

ThePurplePlace said...

Oh Hollie - These are absolutely adorable. I am in LOVE with these wonderful baby critters. They are as cute as can be and I have now bookmarked this page, so that I can find them again.

I have an Expression and quite a few punches, so I hope I can make some!

Love them and thanks for sharing!

Lisa

Kim said...

great ideas! these will be on my punch art inspiration of the day tomorrow. TFS

Theresa said...

These are the sweetest punch art critters ever. thank you for sharing. I will be making some for sure.
Theresa

Rene said...

These are great, thanks for the inspiration.
Rene from OZ xo

Karen said...

Saw your little lady bug on pinterest took me a while to track down your blog glad I found it....