Friday, May 21, 2010

Birthday Card


My neighbors little girl is turning 5 on Sat. So Callie helped me make the card...she has gotten pretty good at coloring!!! I printed the 5 yrs. on my computer and punched it out. I hope you have a great weekend!! Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe for Card :
  • Card stocks : Pretty in Pink,VV,Real Red,and Regal Rose
  • Pink Flamingo DSP
  • Ribbon from Hobby Lobby
  • Scallop Circle and Circle Bigz Dies using Big Shot
  • Punches : 1 1/4 and 1 13/8 circle ,and scallop circle
  • Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set
  • Swiss Dots Cuttle Bug Folder
  • SU! Water colored Pencils and Blending Pen

1 comment:

Carol L said...

Oh My Gosh, this is just the cutest card ever! Your daughter is a chip off the ole block and obviously learned to color from her Mom :) What really caught my eye on this was that incredible ribbon! That just makes this card a WOW card and I know you're little neighbor is going to love it:)