Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Two card Tuesday







Hey guys ,today I have two very simple but cute cards to share with you. I whipped these both out within 30 minutes. I didn't really have any direction of what I wanted to make. I just picked out this new stamp set that I haven't gotten around to using and decided to make Mother's Day Cards!! I really like the simplicity of them. After I made the cards it was late and I wasn't sleepy,so I was blog surfing until late. I came across Mary from Cardz TV.blogspot.com. She does some video tutorials using her cricut cartridges. Well,she is involved in a card ministry for the troops,which is right up my alley! So,I clicked on the link she has for Operation Write Home. I put a link to their blog on my blog roll. It's a great website and company. So,I decided to play along with them in my first Blog Hop!!! I've never done a Blog Hop before so I'm super excited to be apart of a great cause!! I've donated some cards last year to the troops,so I am starting to gather more cards to send to them for this year. The Blog Hop starts on Sat at 9am,so there's still time to join in on the fun!!
Well,here's the deets on today's cards!! Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe for both cards :
  • Stamps sets : Well Scripted and Happy Moments
  • Card stocks : Pretty in Pink,So Saffron,Chocolate Chip,VV
  • Chocolate Chip Ink
  • Markers : Pretty in Pink,So Saffron,Old Olive
  • Scallop Oval and scallop Trim Punches
  • Movers and Shapers Scallop Oval Die
  • Ribbon : Chocolate Chip Taffeta and Pretty in Pink
  • Sweet Pea DSP

1 comment:

CowtownCrafter said...

both cards are super cute! I need to get busy in my stamp room too! :D