Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Two card Tuesday







Hello peeps! I have two cards to share today, for my Two Card Tuesday! I made the turtle one today and the flower one I made this weekend! It took awhile,since I hand cut each flower out!!But I think it made the card look better that way and then added dimensionals to pop them up. Thanks for stopping by! Here's the deets....

Recipe for turtle card :
  • Card stocks : WW and Taken with Teal
  • Stamp Sets : Fox and Friends and Tiny Tags
  • Punches : Pinking Hearts border,1 3/8 circle,scallop circle
  • Welcome Neighbor DSP
  • Teal Ribbon from stash
Recipe for Vintage Vogue Card :
  • Stamp Sets : Thoughts and Prayer and Vintage Vogue
  • Cardstocks : Whisper White and Old Olive
  • Lovely Flowers DSP
  • Punches : large oval and scallop oval
  • Frame Oval Scallop Die
  • Inks : Close to cocoa,Perfect Plum,VersaMark
  • Brads and Ribbon from Stash

No comments: