Monday, March 1, 2010

Monochromatic Monday


Hey again...two posts in one day,WHOO-HOO!! Well,I decided to do a card for my Monochromatic Monday. I used So Saffron,even though the colors were Crushed Curry....one of the new "In Colors". I haven't bought any of the "In Colors" yet....I feel like first I need to collect all of the regular Stampin' Up! colors first,then I will invest in the "In Colors"!! They only last for a year....so I have to build up the regular color pallet first! Hope that makes sense! I have about 45 classic ink pads,9 craft ink pads and some markers...so little by little,I'm getting there! I've been using SU! ink pads for about 6 years now,so it takes awhile to add to the collection when you need paper,stamps and everything in between!! LOL!! Enough rambling....here's the deets,thanks for stopping by and have a fab day!!
Recipe for card :
  • Sweetheart Stamp Set
  • So Saffron Ribbon
  • DSP : Lovely Flowers(hostess bundle)
  • Card stocks : So Saffron and WW
  • 1 3/8 circle and scallop circle punches
  • Paper Piercing tool and mat

No comments: