Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Trifold Bookmark Video Tutorial

Hey guys,here is an attempt to do a video....oh,my goodness!! I have a new found respect for all of the ladies who do these tutorials all the time!! It is way harder than it looks,the editing,etc. I am going to see if my DH can somehow mount my camera above me on the ceiling,so my next video will be alot easier to film!! I was trying to work around the camera in front of me so you could see what I was doing!!! Oh,well...it is what it is!! I promise to get better,just be patient with me....I'm still learning!!! Hey....and leave a comment to give me any advice on filming tutorials,I need all the help I can get!! :0

Here is a list of the supplies you will need:
Score Pal or trimmer for scoring
Bone folder
12x12 DSP
Embellishments to decorate

Here are the instructions :
score 12x12 DSP in the middle at 6 inches
turn card stock the other way and score at 4" and at 8"

Tag Measurements :
2 tags at 5" x 3 1/4 (I also added a layer at 4 3/4 x 3")
1 tag at 5 1/2 x 3 1/4 ( I added a layer at 5 1/4 x 3")

Also....watch part 1, first (under part 2)....sorry ;)
Well,enjoy the video and thanks for stopping by!






1 comment:

Crystal said...

Holley, you did a great job! :) As someone who also recently (last week! lol) made her first video tutorial, I TOTALLY understand your sentiments above - it IS a lot of work, and really scary (for me, at least) to put yourself 'out there' for everyone! lol

Keep up the good work! :)