Thursday, March 11, 2010

Technical Thursday with MDS!

Hey Peeps!! I hope your week has been great so far!! Today I am sharing a digital scrapbook movie with you. I used Stampin' UP! MDS to build it,and it was so much fun! I've been trying to figure out how to add music and a hot spot (so you can watch a video clip) for some time now!! I actually remembered when I took the demo training on it that they had talked about how to do it. But I've slept since then,lol!! I couldn't remember how to do it,so I went back and watched how they showed us....now, I think since I actually did it,I can do it again!! (I hope) I love this program and learn something new every time I use it!! Enjoy the movie,and don't forget the very first page, I put a video to watch (it should play on it's own,or you may have to click it!)! Thanks for stopping by!!





No comments: