I am up late because I just found out that my step-dad is on the way to the hospital.....they think it maybe a heart attack! So please say some prayers.....my mom is a wreck!
Well,I decided to go ahead and keep my mind busy,so I made a card for the Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge #10. I'll keep you posted on my step-dad. Thanks for your prayers!
Recipe for card :
- Cardstocks : Chocolate Chip,So Saffron,and Pretty in Pink
- Punches : Word Window and Modern Label
- A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge for small tags
- Inks : More Mustard,Chocolate Chip,Pumpkin Pie,Whisper White Craft
- Sentiment was printed from computer
- Country Morning Stamp Set
- Buttons from stash