Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tomorrow is THE END for Sale-a-bration!!




That's right tomorrow is the last day to place your order of $50 to earn something FREE from the Sale-a-bration catalog!! March 31,2010.....so if you would like to place a order,you can click on the button on my blog that says 'Order from My Stampin' Up! Website' (top right hand side).....your order will be delivered to your house!! Also,the Occasions Mini Catalog will end on April 30,2010....so hurry now to place your order.....I hear it gets pretty crazy the last day of Sal-a-bration!!! In honor of the SAB ending ,I made a quick little easel card using some of the products that I made using the FREE products you can earn!!!
Recipe for Card :
  • Card stocks : Kraft,Taken with Teal,Pretty in Pink,and Whisper White
  • Welcome Neighbor DSP Pad
  • Scallop Trim Border and Curly Label Punches
  • Whimsical Words Stamp Set
  • Close to Cocoa ink
  • Pink Sheer Ribbon from Stash
  • Bigz XL Movers and Shapers Die using Curly Label Die

2 comments:

Joni said...

Holly,
You don't know me; vice versa, but I found your blog through a link from Split Coast Stampers...and I have bookmarked it as a favorite. I love your SU designs and ideas. I love my SU consultant, but always looking for new ways to use my rubber stamps! Thanks for sharing.
Joni from Springfield, IL

helloholley said...

Thanks so much Joni for your kind words and for bookmarking me in your favorites!! I get inspired by others all the time,so that makes me feel so good!!
Happy Stampin' ;)