Friday, February 5, 2010

Stamp Club

I have been a Stampin' Up! Independent Hobby Demonstrator for three years. I am now ready to take my business to the next level!! I'm very excited about the opportunity to meet new customers who will become my stamping friends!! So, I am starting up a Stamp Club!! I need 8 more people who are interested, to make it affordable for all!

Here's how it will work :

Every month (by the 15th) ,you will need to commit to only $15 (before tax and s/h). That way everyone would take turns being the hostess for the month!

Being the hostess means :
  1. you get $15 in FREE Stampin' Up! products
  2. you get to pick a level 1 SU! exclusive Hostess Stamp set

Who could say no to FREE SU! products and a FREE stamp set from SU! ???? ;)


If you live locally in the Cartersville/Euharlee ,GA area,you can attend a monthly stamp club class. During the class we will have tons of fun completing cute handmade projects,eating snacks, and fellow shipping with new friends while we get to order our SU! products!!

Don't live locally? No worries,I will be doing a free video tutorial on my blog,that way you can follow along with me while you make your project. I will ship your project with your Stampin' Up! order, so you won't pay for additional shipping. I will supply all the stuff to complete your project minus the adhesive for FREE,just for joining my Stamp Club! This will be my way of saying thank you! So what are you waiting for??? Are you ready to have fun and be inspired?? Then join my Stamp Club today!
First meeting will be held in my home on March 13,2010 at 10am-12pm!! Contact me today if you are interested!

Holley Smith
45 Cathedral Heights SW
Cartersville,GA 30120

404-388-1321

holleysullivan@yahoo.com

No comments: