Thursday, February 4, 2010

Big Shot Flowers!!




Hello peeps! Today I am going to share the cutest idea ever! I got the idea a few months ago from some other SU! demos,but I just now was able to make one! These flowers are made using old blue jeans,but you could use whatever fabric/old material from clothes that you wanted! I will be making a video tutorial next week on my version of how I made mine,so stayed tuned. You simply run your fabric through the big shot using the Flower Folds Die .You will get 4 sizes of flowers,then I just stacked mine together a hand sewed a button in the middle to hold it all together. I added it to a headband with some strong adhesive,but you can do all sorts of things with this. Thanks for stopping by!



Recipe for Fabric Flowers :


  • Big Shot Machine by Sizzix
  • Stampin' UP! Flower Folds Die
  • Extended Cutting Pads
  • Material of your choice
  • Button for center
  • sewing needle and thread to match

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this flower is so cute and the big rage. I need to purchase this die and start making my own.thanks for sharing.