Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Two card Tuesday






Hello,I hope your week is going good. I am posting this a day late I know,but better late than never. It's for Two card Tuesday. Both cards are for a sweet returning customer from my Etsy store. She contacted me on making both of these cards for her. They are for birthdays,and she even made up the poem herself for the inside of the St. Patty's card. She's a great customer and always making me think outside the box! Anyways the pink and black card was the first time I ever tried the polished stone technique. It was fun,but I was hoping for it to be more dramatic.....I'll have to play around a bit more with this technique. Thanks for stopping by!
Recipe for St. Patty's Card :
  • Cardstocks : Garden Green,Glorious Green,Certainly Celery,WW
  • Cricut Cartridges : Storybook and A Child's Year
  • Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder
  • So Saffron SU marker
  • Old Olive ink for sponging
  • SU Iridescent Ice
  • Poem is computer generated
Recipe for Pink/Black card :
  • Cardstocks : Pretty in Pink,Basic Black,Glossy White Cardstock
  • Scallop Oval Punch
  • Black Stazon Ink
  • Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose inks for polished stone technique
  • Movers and Shapers Scallop Oval Die
  • Stamp Sets : Pretty Amazing,God's Blessings

No comments: