Friday, January 15, 2010

My Journal





Okay,so my computer is officially fixed!! YAY!! It was the motherboard,so Todd was right. Now I will start uploading videos more.If you want to get email updates on when I post and add videos/pics then subscribe to my blog,it's Free and all you have to do to get started is click the link to the right(scroll down a bit).
Today I finished a journal for myself. The saying on the scallop punch says "Beauty is God's Handwriting".Hope you like it,thanks for stopping by!


Recipe for Journal :


  • Cardstocks : Elegant Eggplant,So Saffron
  • DSP : Retired SU!
  • Scallop Oval Punch
  • Bigshot : Movers and shapers scallop oval die
  • Cricut Cartridge : A Child's Year (for the monogram scallop H)
    So saffron ribbon
  • Thin purple ribbon from stash

No comments: