Saturday, January 30, 2010

Last two Thank you cards!















OK,so I think I'm all done with those thank you cards for Laura. She wanted 3 male cards for some of the hospital staff,I made a tree card the other day....so these were the last 2 for the men. I will call her tomorrow to make sure! I see now that the greeting on the horse card is not straight....oh,well....these are for men and it's handmade!! LOL....after all I'm not perfect!!hehehe......
I hope you are having a great weekend! Here's the card recipes,hope you like them! thanks for stopping by!


Recipe for first card :


  • Card stocks : Kraft,Creamy Caramel,VV,Choc chip
  • Inks : Timber Brown Stazon,Creamy Caramel
  • Twill Tape ribbon
  • Stamp Sets : Bareback and So Many Sayings (both retired)
  • Water spritzed on the creamy caramel card stock then crumpled up and sponged
Recipe for second card :
  • Card stocks : Kraft,VV,BB,Sahara Sand
  • Inks : Timber Brown Stazon(main image) Creamy Caramel,not quite navy,Vintage Violet (retired),Elegant Eggplant,Basic Gray(all for sponging BG)
  • Stamp Sets: Nature Silhouettes,So Many Sayings
  • Photo corner punch
  • Distressing tool

No comments: