Friday, January 29, 2010

Faith Inspired Friday























Hello peeps! Today I have two cards to share with you.They are more thank you cards for my friend Laura.I only have two more I think to make!! Unless she tells me otherwise,LOL!! They are for my personal challenge for Faith Inspired Friday. Here is all the deets on the cards and I hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!!
Recipe for first card :
  • Card stocks : VV,Pixie Pink,brocade blue
  • Inks : brocade blue,Azure Blue Stazon
  • Stamp Sets : God's Beauty,Special Blessings,Yummy,Say it with Scriptures
  • Cuttle bug Folder : D'vine Swirl
  • Aleene's Clear Gel Tacky Glue (for the crystal effects)
  • Pink Bling from stash
  • Platinum silver alcohol spray(made my own,for shimmer on butterfly)

Recipe for second card :

  • Card stocks : Sage Shadow,VV,Bravo Burgundy
  • Bravo Burgundy ink
  • So Saffron Ribbon
  • Stamp sets : Special Blessings,Say it with Scriptures
  • Eyelet Border Punch

No comments: