Friday, January 22, 2010










Hello Friday!! Today's card is for a sweet lady who buys my cards all the time. She wanted a friendship card. I have been waiting to use this stamp set for awhile now,I think it's super cute! The inside I will stamp the saying "You make each day a little brighter!",it's from the same stamp set! I had a lot of fun water coloring the image,so sweet. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Recipe for card :
  • Friendship Grows stamp set
  • Eyelet border punch
  • Water coloring ink used : creamy caramel,basic black,bliss blue,rose red,ruby red,certainly celery,cameo coral,basic gray,so saffron,sahara sand,old olive,vintage violet,elegant eggplant,close to cocoa,more mustard,pretty in pink,always artichoke,garden green
  • Black Stazon ink used for main image
  • pink gingham ribbon
  • Card stocks used : Rose red,Certainly Celery,Pretty in Pink,Whisper White

No comments: