Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Twilight card




Hello peeps! A quick post today because Jonathan is home today from school. He's been throwing up and having the dreaded *D* word! But he seems to be feeling alot better and is hungry! He never has run any fever,so I think he will be just fine! Just hope it's not contagious!


Anyways,Calin will be 17 tomorrow!! I still can't believe it!! Since he loves twilight,I decided that it would make a perfect card! I printed an image off my computer and just colored it in using my pastel chalks! I hope he likes it! It's a little Gothic for my taste,but that's what's the in thing for teens nowadays! I did stamp a little on the background and on the bottom of the card (kinda hard to see!). Jonathan wanted to make his own for him....I like his too! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Recipe:
  • Ruby Red and Basic Black cardstock
  • printed image from Google
  • SU chalk pastels
  • Stamp Sets:
  • Finest Flourishes,
  • Special Blessings(cross),
  • Carte Postale


No comments: