Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Operation Write Home Sketch #208

Hey Bleeps (blog peeps)!



I haven't done an Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge in FOREVAH! It's been so long, I had to think twice about how to post it, LOL!!! I really miss blogging and making cards, especially getting my MOJO from OWH.....so I hope to be able to participate more from now on!!! Farming, homeschooling and being a mama to five kiddos can be overwhelming...but I still need some ME time too! So, I plan on trying to create at least once a week from here on out. Wish me luck, LOL!!! ;)

Here is the Sketch they gave us.....




and here is my take on it....





Thanks so much for stopping by.....have a blessed week!!! ;)

6 comments:

Linda said...

Welcome back! You def have not lost your touch. Peerfect card! Tfs!

Debbie Caldwell said...

This is a great card. I love the arrow and the papers. thanks for sharing.

Cheryl Claycomb Anderegg said...

Welcome back! I'm amazed you have any spare time! Great card, love the paper choices and sentiments! TFS

Kristen said...

I love that globe! Great card! I am amazed you get to blog, all I do is have an 8-5 and can't always seem to get on mine. I am trying though. Have a great day!

JoAnn said...

Love your card and the papers and colors look great. The arrow is a nice touch. TFS

Paula S. said...

Great card Holley! Glad to know you' ex been busy but well and that you're making time for some crafting again.