Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Operation Write Home Sketch #208

Hey Bleeps (blog peeps)!



I haven't done an Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge in FOREVAH! It's been so long, I had to think twice about how to post it, LOL!!! I really miss blogging and making cards, especially getting my MOJO from OWH.....so I hope to be able to participate more from now on!!! Farming, homeschooling and being a mama to five kiddos can be overwhelming...but I still need some ME time too! So, I plan on trying to create at least once a week from here on out. Wish me luck, LOL!!! ;)

Here is the Sketch they gave us.....




and here is my take on it....





Thanks so much for stopping by.....have a blessed week!!! ;)

6 comments:

Linda said...

Welcome back! You def have not lost your touch. Peerfect card! Tfs!

Unknown said...

This is a great card. I love the arrow and the papers. thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Welcome back! I'm amazed you have any spare time! Great card, love the paper choices and sentiments! TFS

Kristen H said...

I love that globe! Great card! I am amazed you get to blog, all I do is have an 8-5 and can't always seem to get on mine. I am trying though. Have a great day!

JoAnn said...

Love your card and the papers and colors look great. The arrow is a nice touch. TFS

Paula S. said...

Great card Holley! Glad to know you' ex been busy but well and that you're making time for some crafting again.