Friday, August 3, 2012

Sympathy Easel Card

close up of sentiment


Hey Bleeps (blog peeps!)

card closed

view from top

I love this ribbon!


Today I got a call from a friend. Her friend lost her brother suddenly, so I made a card for her to give to her friend....times like these are difficult enough....something handmade is better than store bought.
I sure hope she likes it, I sponged it like crazy and put alot of love into it..... thanks so much for stopping by and have a fab weekend!!! ;)


front of card setting up

close up of pearls on inside of card, the decorative strip




Card Recipe:
Cardstocks: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze and Vanilla Naturals
DSP: Attic Boutique
Stamp Sets: Word Play and Elements of Style
Inks: Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Baja Breeze
Ribbon: Striped Chocolate Chip 
Basic Pearl Jewels and Large ones
Dies: Bigz Beautiful Butterflies
Framelits: Hearts Collection
Edgelits: Adorning Accents
Embossing Folders: Adorning Accent

3 comments:

Sherry Hickey said...

That is beautiful, Holley! It will mean so much to your friend.

Pat Foxx said...

Thanks Holley. It was so important to me to give her something ultra special during this time. My heart is broken into a million pieces over her depair...

Karen said...

Amazing bow love the butterfly!