Tuesday, August 28, 2012

simple card

Hey Bleeps (Blog Peeps)!



Today I have a quick post to share.....a really simple card I made, but I like it!!! I hope you do too!!!!



Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day! ;)



Card Recipe:

Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red
DSP: First Edition Specialty, Everyday Enchantment
Stamp Set: Elementary Elegance
Punches: Curly Label
Dies: Beautiful Wings Embosslits
Ribbon: Baja Breeze Seam Binding
Inks: Early Espresso and Riding Hood Red
Tiny Pearl from Basic Pearl Jewels
Embossing Folder: Lacy Brocade 

3 comments:

jengd said...

Simple but beautiful!

Karen said...

beautiful love the butterflies!

Sherry Hickey said...

This is gorgeous, Holley! I love the colors, the texture of your embossing and the "ribbons" made of paper.