Sunday, June 17, 2012

Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge #126

Hey Bleeps!
I hope you've been having a great summer so far! Today my cards are featured at Operation Write Home! I made three cards for the sketch challenge # 126. Here is the sketch they gave us:




And Here are my cards!!!!


On this card I flipped the sketch to the opposite side and added brads!
on this card I turned the sketch and made the strips like banners just for fun!
sketch done exactly the way they gave it to us here on this card!


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed day! ;)

4 comments:

Paula S. said...

These are all fabulous Holley! It's awesome that you took the time to make 3 variations and show how turning the sketch can make it look so totally different.

Anonymous said...

this is really cute love it TFS!
melissastampingvoila.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I LOVE the one with the bicycle! That was my inspiration for the card I made! Thanks!

Dolores A. said...

Wonderful cards, Holley...each one in a different position. Thanks for the idea. My fav is the striking polka dots.