Friday, March 16, 2012

Only Two Weeks left for Sale-a-bration!!!


Click here to shop my SU! website ;)

OMGoodness!!!

Can you believe we only have two weeks left til' Sale-a-bration is over? I can't.....I'm totally not ready for it to end and may have withdrawls, LOL!!!! If you would like to jump in on the FREEBIES, you can visit my online Stampin' Up! Website by clicking here!

Just buy $50 (before tax/shipping!) in Stampin' Up! products to earn something from the Sale-a-bration Brochure for FREE!!!

And don't forget, if you place an $50 order (before tax/shipping) with me.....not only do you get something FREE to choose from Sale-a-bration.....but, you will be entered into my Blog Candy Drawing!!!!

Some lucky customer of mine will receive the Mouthwatering clear mount stamp set from the Occasions mini catty for FREE......plus, a 20% discount on their $50 Sale-a-bration order (refunded to the winner after chosen!)....ya' can't beat that, huh?

So, whatcha' waitin' for? Place an order with me today and you could win my blog candy too!!! Thanks for stoppin' by and have a great weekend! ;)

click here to see the FREE products you can earn!

No comments: