Friday, October 28, 2011

Simple Christmas Stocking!


Hello Bleeps (blog peeps)!!!!

Today is a super simple Christmas Stocking Shaped Card! I made it using the new die from Stampin' Up!....it's in the Holiday Mini!!! I made it into a Gift Card Holder too.....you could just make it without that part, but thought I'd give it a try after watching a video on You Tube on one!!!


Really simple......but cute, this just might be my Christmas card this year, LOL!!! .....I love how easy it would be to make multiples......have a fab weekend and thanks for stopping by!!!;)


Card Recipe:
Card stocks: Cherry Cobbler and VV
Bells and Boughs Stamp Set for the sentiment
Cherry Cobbler Ink
Chocolate Chip Ink for Sponging
Bigz L Holiday Stocking Die
Circle Punch for Gift Card Part

1 comment:

mixamatoasties said...

That's fab Holley! I love it.

Susan xx