Saturday, October 15, 2011

masculine Card for DT Sweet Stampin'


Hey There Bleeps (blog peeps!)
Today's card is for the challenge theme over at Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog, for a masculine card!!! I had some troubles and confusion with the Design Team card, so sorry my card is posted a bit late, please forgive me....I am a blonde, LOL!!! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it, hehehehehe!!! ;)



Anyways, get on over to Sweet Stampin' and join in the fun, the Sponsor is Di's Digi Downloads and they have weekly prizes too....you don't wanna miss out on all the fun and all the inspiration do you???? I didn't think so, LOL!!! Can't wait to see your card....thanks so much for stopping by and have a fab weekend!!! ;)

Card Recipe:
Card stocks: Not Quite Navy and White Naturals
Stamp Set: Open Sea
Inks: Not Quite Navy,Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip
Nautical Expedition DSP
Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine

9 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Aw Holley, you are of course forgiven hon! This is a gorgeous creation & I can't believe you've come up with such a fab card at such speed!! Love the curled papers, it really makes the whole thing feel like an aged treasure map. Take care xx

Fiona said...

fab card Holley...well worth the wait!!

fi
x

jengd said...

Great card! Love all of those distressed, peeling layers!

Pamela said...

This is a great male card Holley.

Pam x

Unknown said...

Hi Holley, what a fantastic card! Wonderful image and I love the layered distressed look. Sarah

mixamatoasties said...

That is fab. I love it!!

Susan xxx

Unknown said...

Wow Holley what a fabulous card, love the distressing and antique look of this card.. just perfect xxx

airbornewife said...

oh Holley... this is an awesome card... especially love the color choices, anything with red, white and blue on it is a winner in my book! thanks for sharing ~ Pam

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Holley! Love the stamps you've used and perfect colours :o) Lisa x