Thursday, September 1, 2011

Timeless Portrait


Hey there Bleeps (blog peeps!)
Today's project is for my twins' teacher....this year they got the same teacher, YAY, thank goodness......makes homework a little easier!!!!

 It's her birthday today, so they tell me this last night, LOL!!! So, I made her a quick card using this DSP from SU! IB&C that I totally love! I also made her a matching mini milk carton that holds Hershey's Kisses!

The only stamping was done on the tag......I cut out those larger silhouettes from the actual pattern on the paper! The silhouettes of the boy and girl reminds me of my sweet twins, so it was perfect for their teacher!!! I sure hope she likes it!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!;)

Card Recipe:
  1. Card stocks: River Rock and Basic Black
  2. River Rock Stitched Ribbon (retired)
  3. Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
  4. Framed Oval Die
  5. Small Oval Punch
  6. Mini Milk Carton Die
  7. Timeless Portrait DSP
  8. Vintage Labels Stamp Set (retired)
  9. Crimping Tool

1 comment:

beth rush said...

really cute! great idea to cut out the silhouettes directly from the paper. and how perfect you have twins, one boy one girl!