Saturday, September 3, 2011

Timeless Portrait take 2




OK, I've been driving myself crazy with this DSP from SU! It's totally gorgeous.....the problem? It actually hurts to cut it up, LOL!!! It's too beautiful.....the good news? At least you get two each of every design;)




So, this is a pretty simple card....I just cut (YIKES!!!) the silhouette girl swinging to a 5 1/2 X 4 1/4....for a card front and just added a sentiment. I think I even let out a YELP as I made the cut, LOL!!! ;) This goes along with the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog, anything but birthday!!!
I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!!! Have a wonderfully blessed weekend!!! ;)

Card Recipe:

  1. Card stocks: Crumb Cake, Vanilla Naturals and Cherry Cobbler
  2. Timeless Portrait DSP
  3. Basic Pearls Jewels
  4. Upsy Daisy Stamp Set
  5. Wide Oval Punch
  6. Decorative Label Punch

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful and Easy ... how sweet is that! Pat K.

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh Holley, that is indeed beautiful paper! I love the simplicity of your card, it speaks volumes...

Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

Cindy Major said...

Wow, your card turned out gorgeous! Love how you used that big pattern on the paper. Good for you for cutting it up! It looks beautiful!

Cindy