Wednesday, August 24, 2011

SU! Christmas Keepsake Box and Matching Card!

card and box
Hey there bleeps!!!

top of box
I hope your week is going good so far!!! Today I wanted to show you what I made with the Christmas Keepsake that I got for FREE from Stampin' Up! Yes, I love my job, LOL!!! SU! gave us this whole kit with everything to make this gorgeous box for new recruits and demos....with the leftover pieces I made an matching card too.
It was pretty easy, I just followed their included instructions. I made it pretty close to theirs....although mine came out a little different and I didn't use all the pieces on the box. Click any picture to enlarge.
I'm thinking of selling this on my Etsy store.......

close up of box

taken from the back top of the box

side view of box

another close up
Hey, One last thing.....I entered a card into a contest and would love you forever if you went and voted for me!!! Pretty,PLEASE!!! I could win $500 and Operation Write Home could win $500 too!!! Here's the link:

http://www.scrapbooksetc.com/photos/photo-contests/craft-it-forward/4961800002/?photoId=4948500002&firstPhoto=true


matching card

close up of card
Thank you so very much!!! ;) See ya' later gator!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous box & card. I am so excited I should receive mine today!! Shelley

Paula S. said...

This is just gorgeous Holley! It could be a gift just as it with nothing in it it's so nice. :)

Good luck with the Stamp It Forward contest. I'll be voting...every day if I can remember. :)