Saturday, July 30, 2011

Big Bow card!

Hey there bleeps! (blog peeps)
I hope your weekend has been a great one so far! Today's card wasn't for any challenges. Just made it for a sweet lady I met online.....both our kids have Aspergers, so we connected well!!

Anyways, we've shared alot lately and she has been a really good listener....so I wanted to say 'thank you' but didn't really want  'thank you' for my sentiment. I did the rock n' roll technique on the butterfly, I haven't done this is such a long time....I forgot how fun it is ;)

These gorgeous papers are from some blog candy that I won from Nancy!!! Thank you Nancy, I loved everything!!!

Well, have a wonderful week coming up and thank you so very much for poppin' in ;)

Card Recipe:

Vanilla Naturals, BB and More Mustard Card stocks
Pattern Papers from blog candy
Twill Tape Ribbon (retired)
Basic Black and More Mustard Inks
Punches: Wide Oval, Scallop Oval and Decorative Label
Die Cut Shape cut from Cricut using Once Upon a Princess Cartridge
Table Settings Die for Big Shot for Rolled Flowers
Bling from stash
Kind Thoughts Stamp set (retired~used butterfly)
Whimsical Words stamp set (retired)

2 comments:

Nancy Keller said...

Just beautiful!!! I'm so glad you liked that kit! It was one of my favorites too!!! What a nice card... I bet your friend will adore it!!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Holley! Your cards are gorgeous again today :)

Thanks for vising my blog, hehehe, in answer to some of your questions... no I didn't start a new blog I just changed the name ever so slightly so the address is the same.

I've been playing with the backgrounds and header too so that looks different and you might think you were lost.

Please don't be jealous of the organization, if I weren't organized I'd be overwhelmed...

I'm so glad you stopped by!

Hugs, Jan