Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Stampin' Up! News!!

OMG!!! Bleeps....if you could only see what I've just witnessed, LOL!!! I went to see what was going on on the demo site on Stampin' Up! and let me tell you....it's sooooo exciting!!! There are some AWESOME new products that will be coming out next month....you will be blown away!!! If you have ever thought about becoming a  Stampin' Up! Demonstrator......or if you are interested in Stampin' Up! and their Gorgeous products....please consider me!!! Please, pretty please, LOL!!! Enough begging.....I am just so stinkin' excited!!! They will be changing things up for the hostess benefits and changing a few things around as demos too and did I mention the Beautiful, stunning new products coming out?!?!?! I love sneek peeks, hehehehe!!! ;)

OK....Here is the Retiring List from the IB&C...the new IB&C will be out in July!!! If you see anything you want...don't WAIT!!! When it's gone....it's GONE......while supplies last only...so get it while the gettin's good, LOL!!! Let me know if you have any questions....I will have limited Internet until Tues. So, please be patient with me....I will get back to you, I promise....I will try to check all my emails at least once a day!!! ;)

click here to shop the retired products!!!

No comments: