Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stuff

Hey Bleeps! Sorry, I've been super busy lately......I just wanted to share some pics of things that I've made recently....hope you enjoy! Have a great day and thanks for popping in!!!;)

SPRING banner made form SU! Pennant Bigz XL Die

close up of banner

close up of the banner,showing dimension!

box holds handmade cards

close up of butterfly

3X3 butterfly mini note card


altered root beer bottle

pinwheel decoration

Pinwheel from SU! template

3-D stars from SU! template


I used some printable templates that I downloaded from the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator site for the pinwheel and the stars. You just print the templates onto your card stock or designer paper and cutout. Then score where directed.....super easy and fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! How did you make those stars?

Paula S. said...

Very nice projects Holley. I too want to know just how you made those stars. They are fabulous!