Today's card isn't for any challenges, LOL!!! I actually put it together myself, yay me.....hehehe!!!! I had this ribbon for awhile in my stash and wanted to use it, thanks mom! So, I sponged and used card stock and pattern paper colors to match the colors from the ribbon.....even though I didn't have the exact colors, since this isn't Stampin' Up! ribbon....I think it turned out to be fine! I also, used little tiny scraps of card stock to make crumpled flowers and then used a SU! marker to add depth to the flowers! If you love this image, it is a gorgeous stamp set from Stampin' Up! It's in the New Occasions Mini Catty right now....it will expire on April 30, 2011....so get it while you can!!! Contact me for more info.
- Card stocks: VV,Summer Sun and Garden Green
- Inks: Daffodil Delight,Stazon Black,Craft Black for embossing,and More Mustard
- Pumpkin Pie Marker from Stampin' Up!
- Small Half Backed Pearls from Stash
- Button from Stash
- Ribbon from my stash
- Botanical Gazette DSP
- Newsprint DSP
- Easter Blossoms Stamp Set from Occasions Mini
- White Waxed Thread from stash
- Wide Oval Punch
- Sizzix Sizzlit Lots of Tags