Monday, April 25, 2011

Patriotic for Late Night Stampers!

Hey There Bleeps!
I hope you had a very Blessed Easter, we sure did! Remember, Easter ain't all about eggs,candy and the Bunny, LOL!!! It's about what Christ did for us!!! And I'm sure glad He did....cause' I don't know about you...but I'm a sinner in need of help for life!! ;)



Well, today's card is for the challenge over at Late Night Stampers, to make something patriotic. I used some retired DSP that actually is a western themed paper pack, but I liked the colors and it did have some stars on it too!!! I made the 'banner' by using the scallop square punch and cutting it in half and layering it. It's a pretty simple card....hope you like it!
Have a awesome week and thanks for stopping by!!! ;)



Card Recipe:
  1. Card stocks: Ruby Red, Baja Breeze and WW
  2. Western Sky DSP (retired)
  3. Punches: Scallop Square, Large and Small Star
  4. Top Note Die
  5. July Fourth Stamp Set (retired)
  6. Inks: Baja Breeze and Ridinghood Red

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Love the card Holley! Then again I am all for our Red White and Blue! Clever use of a square punch..I believe I am going to order one now! Fabulous job and I hope you and your family had a blessed Easter!

Sherry Hickey said...

Fantastic card, Holley!!!

Patti said...

Love your card. The banner really adds that little punch to the card.