I hope you had a great weekend!! Today's card is for the challenge over at Late Night Stampers Design Team to make a baby card! I just got this stamp set today from Stampin' Up! for FREE!!!
I have been eyeing this stamp set for a long time.....so I went ahead and chose it as one of my free sets!! So, as soon as I unpacked it, I inked it up.....I can tell I will dearly love each and every image that's in this set!!!!So many possibilities, I love it!!!
- Card Stock: BB,VV and Regal Rose
- Pink Lace Ribbon from Stash (thanks MOM!!!)
- small oval punch
- white waxed thread from stash
- Wide Oval Punch
- Decorative Label Punch
- Eyelet Border Punch
- Love Letters DSP
- Raspberry Tart DSP (retired)
- Puns from the Past stamp set