Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wow Wednesday ~Altered Vintage Projects!

Hey there Bleeps!
Well, I barely made it for this to be a Wow Wednesday, LOL!! I altered some items recently to put in a little boutique along with about 35 cards....hopefully I can sell some stuff.......




Anyways, on both projects I used the new Botanical Gazette DSP from the Occasions Mini....I love that paper!!! I bought a little silver tray from a thrift store awhile back.....after seeing some altered ones on the net before!!! Then my mom sent me this vintage spoon, the handle is bent back....I'm assuming for babies when they ate??? I just covered them with paper and added some embellies.....too easy and lots of fun too!!!
Anyways,thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week! ;)

6 comments:

CowtownCrafter said...

I love the spoon! Good idea! ;)

grandmalee said...

What an awesome look! This would really look sweet in a shadow box alone or with some more silver goodies. Love it!

Sherry Hickey said...

These are so pretty and creative, Holley! I couldn't imagine how you altered the spoon like that. Great work!

María said...

Great projects and the vintage look is stunning! TFS

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous projects! I LOVE the spoon! Very creative!

Patti said...

What a great idea. I especially like what you did with the spoon. Very creative.