Monday, March 7, 2011

Bit O' Green DT Challenge!

Hello there Bleeps!
Hope your weekend was relaxin' for ya'. Today's card is brought to you by the Design Team Challenge over at Late Night Stampers! The challenge was to use shades of green on your cards! I used two retired stamp sets and  a big gem from a hodgepodge of lil' embellishments of sorts that I've collected throughout my crafting lifetime....you know a bunch of crap normal peeps would just throw away!!!! Well, I keep it in hopes of bringing new life into it, LOL!!! I made my own Lucky Four Leaf Clover using punches, easy peasy and fun too! Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy here on this post!!! I'll be announcing the winner on Sat!!! Well, have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!! ;)



Card Recipe:
  1. Card stocks: WW and Crumb Cake
  2. Always Artichoke Seam Binding Ribbon
  3. Inks: Certainly Celery and Old Olive
  4. Button and Gem from stash
  5. Small Half Backed Pearl from Stash
  6. Decorative Label Punch
  7. Baby Blossoms Stamp Set from Occasions Mini Catty
  8. Yummy and Go Green Retired Stamp Sets
  9. Square Lattice Embossing Folder
  10. Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit
  11. Full Heart Punch
  12. Shades of Spring retired DSP

10 comments:

Melissa said...

I am loving this gorgeous card!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is so pretty! I love the 4 leaf clover in the paper! Shelley

Barbara Bliss said...

This one one of the best cards I h it!ave seen...I really love

Barbara Bliss said...

I love this card!! I think it is one of the most creative cards I have seen.....

But then again,all your cards are beautiful...

Kim said...

very pretty! I love the texture and layout. This will be on my inspiration post tomorrow. TFS

Lynne said...

It's easy to forget how versatile those heart punches are. Nice card.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Holly, this is darling! I am seriously lacking in the St. Patty's stamp department and this is a very creative way to turn the heart punch into a four-leaf clover. Love it! :)

Paula S. said...

Wow, very creative! I love seeing punched shapes turned into something unexpected by being combined in a new way. Thanks for the inspiration Holley!

kabotzo@gmail.com www.biltmoreinspirations.com/kbotzo said...

This card is amazing! Thank you for sharing!

Angel Hawks said...

What a great card!

I'm your new follower from Stampin' Connection.

www.MakeSomethingCute.com

Angel Hawks