Bigshot Galore is definitely all over this one, LOL!!! I used the Bigshot a lot for this card for the Late Night Stampers DT Challenge! Can you tell what the challenge was.....uh....yep, to use your bigshot ;) I didn't mean to get carried away, but that's kinda what happened here..... it looks like my BigShot threw up all over my card, LOL!!! I hope it doesn't come off too tacky for you guys!!!
I kinda used a old sketch I made up for a vintage style Valentine card I made here, which on that card it seemed to fit a little more. I'm not too sure about this one....but, then again....there are elements I like about it ((shrugs)). It's just one of those love/hate relationships, KWIM??? Anyways, I hope you get SOME inspiration from it!
Thanks for popping in and have a wonderful week! ;)
- Card stock: VV, Daffodil Delight,Only Orange, Taken with Teal and Pretty in Pink
- Always Artichoke Seam Binding Ribbon
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie,Daffodil Delight,Pretty in Pink,Black Stazon and Always Artichoke
- Twill Tape
- Scallop Trim Border Punch
- Full Heart Punch
- Sew Suite Stamp Set from Occasions Mini Catty
- Sweet Stitches DSP
- Computer Generated Sentiment
- Distressing Tool
- BigShot Dies used:
- Tasteful Trims,Clear Circle,TopNote,Clear Scallop Square
- Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit Die