Happy Valentine's Day!!! Today's card is for the Design Team Challenge over at Late Night Stampers. The challenge was to make masculine cards. I will be the first to admit it that this is not my strong point, I do struggle with making masculine cards! Plus, I don't own alot of manly stamps or embellishments! I think that needs to change, LOL!!!
Operation Write Home. I sponged the background and each panel as well....which is something I love doing!!! Sponging is my thang, LOL!!! I also distressed the panels with the distressing tool and used an embossing folder on them to give it texture! I hope you like my card....thanks so much for stopping by and have a BLESSED week ahead! ;)
- Card stocks: Not Quite Navy,WW,Chocolate Chip,More Mustard and Pumpkin Pie
- Inks: Daffodil Delight,More Mustard,Pumpkin Pie,Chocolate Chip and Black Stazon
- Twill Tape
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder
- Stamp Sets: Nature Silhouettes and Well Scripted
- Walk in the Park DSP (green piece)